Data Entry Restyling
Data entry of Geo-Way 6.2 was totally redesigned in order to allow easiest and fasten data input.
High quality shape preview with real dimensioning, clear display of selected shape side or profile, adjustable trims and overall bounding box dimensions.
No shape knowledge is required to use the Geo-Way tool so every single shape in the library can be used quite easily as a rectangular part. It can also be used separately on a PC installed at office and created shapes can be used later by any other Optima software package.
New data entry main features
1) Display of selected parameter
2) Switch of Parameter Name / Parameter Value
3) Zoom In / Out
4) Shape Printout
5) Direct shortcut to Cad-Way 2D Drawing System
6) Holes Management
7) Integration with new Doors-Way Module (Hot Spot Management)
New Doors-Way now allows adding Holes and Notches, to any shape of the Geo-Way Library, and save it as a new Template, export to DXF or DWG format. At any time is possible to recover a Template and change notch position, notch sizes or replace it with a new model of notches, form any model available on the Library or made in DXF / DWG file formats.
New Doors-Way main features
1) Creation of Templates starting from any shape of Geo-Way Library
2) Possibility of using notches made in DXF / DWG Formats
3) Position of notches from snap points (Middle & End)
4) Automatic Mirroring of Notches according to the application point
5) Manual Rotation and Mirroring of notch
6) Holes Management with Delta X and Delta Y from existing snap point
7) Change of a notch position, notch model or notch dimensions form any Template
8) Automatic output of templates in DXF / DWG file formats
9) Output to Forvet, CMS S.p.a, Neptun, Benteler and Bottero Milling & Drilling Working Center
Low_E Variable Edge Deletion
In case of use of Low_E glass the new Geo-Way now allow to select, per each profile of a parametrical shape or any shape designed using CAD-Way or imported form external drawing system using DXF or DWG file formats, an adjustable value of Low_E Edge removal.
Low_E Edge deletion main features
1) Automatic recognition of existing profiles
2) Graphical display of selected profile
3) Possibilities to enter a different edge deletion value of each profile
4) Grinding can also applied to DXF or DWG imported shapes
Similarly to the Edge Deletion, new Geo-Way version now allows to apply Grinding value not only to a whole shape, but also only on a selected profile. This is possible to any shape of the library of to any imported shape. Offset will be automatically applied only to selected side of the shape.